Saturday, February 23, 2008

Writing Commitments

It has been a long time since my last actual post here and I have been on and off with my blogs since I started. Today I've decided I want to renew my commitment to writing and improving my skills as a writer. One problem I had imposed upon myself with this blog was that of a format. Being a programmer, I had decided that this blog's format was going to be focused on programming and related thoughts. Obviously, this hasn't been working out so well since I haven't had the time/energy/willpower to write a good technology related post.

So, I have decided that I'm going to remove my self-imposed format and write about whatever I feel is worth writing about. Since this is a new/mostly inactive blog I don't have anyone to upset with this so that won't be a problem. And as I improve my writing skills and learn what I like to write about, I imagine that my posts will become more focused over time.

So with that, I hope to start writing at least weekly about whatever comes to my mind. Hopefully anyone who comes across my writing will find some value out of it and I'll find plenty of value in simply writing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment